Our service commitment
We make a difference because:
We believe in and care about what we do and those we work with, by:
- being timely and responsive to our referrers, job seekers and communities
- respecting and understanding job seekers' rights to privacy and confidentiality
- treating all people as individuals with individual needs
- supporting and mutually respecting those we work with
- taking pride in making a difference in our job seekers’ lives and communities
- valuing and upholding the reputation of CRS Australia.
We hear and respond to others by:
- working in partnership with our referrers, employers, job seekers and communities
- being courteous and responsive
- remaining sensitive to the needs of our customers, job seekers, communities and those we work with
- seeking and responding to feedback on our services.
We deliver quality services by:
- finding solutions and enabling positive outcomes for our referrers, employers, job seekers and communities
- providing quality, professional and timely services
- remaining sensitive to issues of cultural diversity, disability and individual needs
- sharing and using resources, knowledge and learning.